My Princess

Rabu, 08 Desember 2010

My Princess

My Princess Details
Title: 마이 프린세스 / My Princess
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2011-Jan-05 to 2011-Feb-??
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

My Princess Synopsis, Story, and Preview :

An ordinary college student, Lee Seol, finds out she's a princess. The grandson of Daehan Group, Park Hae Young, is put in charge of educating Seol on proper etiquette.

My Princess Cast and Starring :
Song Seung Hun as Park Hae Young
Kim Tae Hee as Lee Seol
Park Ye Jin as Oh Yoon Joo
Ryu Soo Young as Nam Jung Woo
Lee Soon Jae as President Park
Maeng Sang Hoon
Im Ye Jin

Production Credits
Director: Kwon Suk Jang
Screenwriter: Kim Eun Sook, Jang Young Shil (장영실)
Producer:

My Princess Photos and Posters :

My Princess

My Princess

My Princess

My Princess

My Princess

0 komentar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum