My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

Jumat, 25 Juni 2010

my girlfriend is a gumiho

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Details
Title: 내 여자친구는 구미호 / Nae Yeojachinguneun Gumiho
Also known as: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Genre: Romance, comedy
Episodes: TBA
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2010-Aug-11 to TBA
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Story :
Lee Seung Ki is a man who meets a girl and falls in love with her. The girl is actually a gumiho, a legendary fox with nine tails that eats the livers of humans. When he finds out that she is a gumiho, he ends up doing crazy things to prevent the girl from eating his liver.


My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Synopis:
The main character meets a gumiho and fears getting his liver taken by her (the gumiho eats human livers), and winds up falling for her.

The gumiho carries meaning of shaking a person's resolve. The main character’s friends all say how great he must feel to have such a beautiful girlfriend, but he can’t reveal to them that she’s a gumiho. Fearing for his own safety, he ends up doing all sorts of things to "protect" his liver from her.

Note: A "gumiho" is a legendary fox with nine tails that is frequently found in Korean folklore and horror tales.

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Cast and starring :

Lee Seung Ki as Cha Dae Woong
Shin Min Ah
Sung Dong Il as action school director
Hyo Min (효민) as Sun Nyun
Byun Hee Bong as (Dae Woong's grandfather)

Production Credits
Producer:
Director: Boo Sung Chul (부성철)
Screenwriter: Hong Mi Ran, Hong Jung Eun

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Photos :

my girlfriend is a gumiho


my girlfriend is a gumiho Lee Seung Ki
Lee Seung Ki as Cha Dae Woong


my girlfriend is a gumiho Shin Min Ah
Shin Min Ah as Gumiho

Watch My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (starring Lee Seung Gi & Shin MinAh) trailer and video here

0 komentar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum